Izymo Micro lighting receiver (on/off) with feedback
The Lighting-receiver allows you to switch your lights on or off wherever you are. It's so easy to install behind existing light switches and connects to TaHoma via the io-homecontrol protocol. You can then remotely control your lights with the Somfy Smart Home App on your smartphone OR tablet device.
As well as helping you save energy, the Somfy Izymo Lighting Receiver makes day to day living so much easier with time schedules that fit around your lifestyle. You can set your lights to switch on or off at set times, creating the sense that your home is occupied at all times and helping to keep it secure from potential intruders. When used in conjunction with sensors, certain conditions and scenarios within TaHoma can activate your lights and further deter break-ins or welcome guests to your home.
Because the io-homecontrol protocol has two-way communication capabilities you can even check if you did not forget to turn off your light when having left your home in a rush. Get yourself optimal comfort!
You can combine multiple light switches with your TaHoma system to turn them all on or off with just the press of a button, thanks to the Somfy Scenario Player. It's modern living made easy.
- Connect any on/off light
- Compatible with all light sources: resistive, capacitive, inductive, incl. all LEDs
- Compatible with most switches: push-button, rocker switch
- Connect any outlet
- Compatible with home electrical appliances that can be managed via ON-OFF mode (e.g. water boiler, fan) – up to 2000W
Enjoy the benefits of remote control lights
- Control all your lights via a Somfy io remote control, smartphone/tablet or PC
- Control not only your lights but any compatible product at the same time - shutters, awning, security, heating…
- Automate your lights based on time or amount of sun light
- Deter potential thieves by simulating presence when you are away
No impact to the design of your home
- Wireless installation, no need to lay extra cables
- Keep your design consistency with your existing switches