Z-Wave ON/OFF Micro-Receiver
The Micro-receiver allows you to switch your lights on or off wherever you are. It's so easy to install behind existing light switches and connects to TaHoma via the Z-Wave USB module. You can then remotely control your lights with the Somfy Smart Home App on your smartphone OR tablet device.
As well as helping you save energy, the Somfy micro-filter makes day to day living so much easier with time schedules that fit around your lifestyle. You can set your lights to switch on or off at set times, creating the sense that your home is occupied at all times and helping to keep it secure from potential intruders. When used in conjunction with sensors, certain conditions and scenarios within TaHoma can activate your lights and further deter break-ins or welcome guests to your home.
You can combine multiple light switches with your TaHoma system to turn them all on or off with just the press of a button, thanks to the Somfy Scenario Player. It's modern living made easy.
- Remotely control your lights from your smartphone or tablet device
- Easy to install behind your existing switches with no disruption
- Can be fitted at an available depth of 40mm
- Bi-directional feedback allows you to see the current status of your lighting
- Control multiple lights at once with the Somfy Scenario Player on TaHoma
- Not recommended for lights with low capacity
- USB Z-Wave Dongle (Ref. 1822494) required for use (not included)
- Comes with a comprehensive 5 year warranty
- 1 Z-Wave Micro-Receiver for Lighting ON/OFF